Tuesday, August 5, 2008
HOW SAD FOR ME :(
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Dallas is starving and going to die. I have tried for 2 years now. I just can't do it. I have failed. I have done all in my power to make it work. I JUST can't.
See... things start on fire. They do. Its not my fault.
Please send cookies and things I can make in the microwave!
No... Just cookies....... and chocolate!!
The domestic dummy!
The picture is of bread sticks. The kind that come in the box.. ya know that you broil.. or put in a toaster oven... They burned... and started on fire.
Eat breakfast with mommy
Paint Mommies windows with paint! This includes painting my body, hair and any other body part I want. It also includes windows and tile and a little bit of the rug.
Take a bath and a Nap.
Wake up and clean our mess on the windows.
Play and play and love on mommy and daddy.
at the end of the day.....
Love and more love!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Look what I did! Still want me? Well I am coming June 1-7!! Happy looking!!
Have you noticed. Ty doesn't look like any of the other cousins. Max and Koy look alike, Kayden looks like dad, Lexi is her mother and Morgan like mom.. My kid... Black sheep?
Saturday, April 26, 2008
I was thinking of a little list of what preemie parents do and don't deserve:
We do deserve:
1. Lots of hugs and support
2. A pat on the back once in awhile
3. To put ourselves first
4. Movie night!!!
5. Date night!!!
!6. To be pissed off
7. Good shows on TV
8. Down time
9. A good book
10. A hot fudge sundae
11. A break from the kids
12. To vent
13. To be angry
14. To be angry at God
We do not deserve:
1. To have people tell us that you need to be strong for your kids: HELLO!!! Like we're not strong for our kids???!!!!!
2. To have people tell us that the situation can't be helped and you just have to deal with it: HELLO AGAIN!!! Yes, it CAN be helped and no we don't have to "DEAL" with it. Sometimes parents need a break. This isn't the middle ages here people! We don't exist just to be miserable. We are human beings and we need to be happy. We just do. Sometimes we need to just have time for OURSELVES!!! !!!!
3. Judgment! ESPECIALLY when people haven't been through what we have been through
4. Those odd NICU nurses who don't "play well" with parents: I am sure that you all have at least one or two of those. You know the ones who usually pick those shifts (usually graveyard) so they don't have to deal with the parents. Well, HELLO!!! Parents come in at all hours!!! If it were me I'd fire 'em. No offense to all the wonderful graveyard NICU nurses though
5. To have our kid(s) die.
6. Well, any of this to be quite frank... we did not deserve to go into labor early, we did not deserve the long NICU stay, the multiple baggings, etc.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Things we have been up to:
- playing in the hose
- playing in the sand box
- playing with rocks
- playing with Barney
I have taken a back burner to his therapy for right now. Sometimes it just gets to be to much for me. Don't get me wrong we haven't given them up completely we have stopped going three days a week to one and have cut down to 2 PT sessions a week, Speech and OT and we still go to "school" and have an eye therapist. So yeah... Mom was getting to much.
Sometimes a person needs some time.. ya know!